Disc Golf Courses
Open: (Updated 05/18/2020) On May 18, 2020, Public Health Madison & Dane County announced the Forward Dane Plan, a plan for the phased reopening of Dane County during the COVID-19 pandemic. In the current Emergency Order #2, disc golf courses may begin opening May 19 with restrictions and adjustments.
PLAY IT SAFE!
Help keep disc golf safe and open during COVID-19 by practicing the following:
- Purchase and show proof of a daily or annual permit.
- Available online only: cityofmadison.com/parks/permits
- Maintain at least 6 feet between people.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times, unless the players are from the same household.
- Do not gather in groups or congregate before or after play.
- Max 4 players per hole.
- Retrieve disc without touching the basket.
- Do not share equipment.
- Do not leave trash behind!
- Consider wearing a face-covering.
- Use hand sanitizer.
For more information on Parks updates and changes due to COVID-19, visit cityofmadison.com/parks/coronavirus
Madison Parks offers three seasonal disc golf courses. Hiestand and Elver are open late spring through early fall and Yahara Hills is open late fall through early spring. A daily or annual permit is required for anyone age 16 years or older and may be purchased online. A 2020 permit is valid through December 31, 2020.
HOW TO PURCHASE A PERMIT
- On-site at kiosk - temporarily unavailable
Elver Park Disc Golf CoursePark: Elver Park
Location: 1250 McKenna Boulevard
Hiestand Park Disc Golf CoursePark: Hiestand Park
Location: 4302 Milwaukee Street
Yahara Hills Golf Course - Disc Golf CourseLocation: 6701 Hwy 12 & 18 East
Yahara Hills Cross-Country Skiing