Disc Golf Courses
Opening: (Updated 05/18/2020) On May 18, 2020, Public Health Madison & Dane County announced the Forward Dane Plan, a plan for the phased reopening of Dane County during the COVID-19 pandemic. In the current Emergency Order #2, disc golf courses may begin opening May 19 with restrictions and adjustments. The system-wide reopening is anticipated to take up to three days to complete. We appreciate your patience during this time.
PLAY IT SAFE!
Help keep disc golf safe and open during COVID-19 by practicing the following:
- Purchase and show proof of a daily or annual permit.
- Available online only: cityofmadison.com/parks/permits
- Maintain at least 6 feet between people.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times, unless the players are from the same household.
- Do not gather in groups or congregate before or after play.
- Max 4 players per hole.
- Retrieve disc without touching the basket.
- Do not share equipment.
- Do not leave trash behind!
- Consider wearing a face-covering.
- Use hand sanitizer.
For more information on Parks updates and changes due to COVID-19, visit cityofmadison.com/parks/coronavirus
Madison Parks offers three seasonal disc golf courses. Hiestand and Elver are open late spring through early fall and Yahara Hills is open late fall through early spring. A daily or annual permit is required for anyone age 16 years or older and may be purchased online. A 2020 permit is valid through December 31, 2020.
HOW TO PURCHASE A PERMIT
- On-site at kiosk - temporarily unavailable
Elver Park Disc Golf CoursePark: Elver Park
Location: 1250 McKenna Boulevard
Hiestand Park Disc Golf CoursePark: Hiestand Park
Location: 4302 Milwaukee Street
Yahara Hills Golf Course - Disc Golf CourseLocation: 6701 Hwy 12 & 18 East
Yahara Hills Cross-Country Skiing