Tenney Park - Frozen Lagoon
|Address:||402 N. Thornton Ave.|
|Maintained By:||City of Madison Parks Division|
DetailsIn addition to the hockey rink, Tenney Park lagoon is groomed for ice skating once safe for equipment. If the lagoon is listed as closed, DO NOT GO ON THE ICE.
What to Expect
Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, skaters will see a number of adjustments this season.
- Skate rentals available with modified hours. See below for equipment, rates, and hours.
- Restrooms open, with limited capacity, once ice is declared open.
- Warming shelters are closed to the public. No personal items may be left inside.
- No hot chocolate or concessions.
- Limited outdoor seating.
If the lagoon status is OPEN, restrooms are open the following hours:
- Monday through Friday: 11am-8pm
- Saturday: 12pm-8pm
- Sunday: 12pm-6pm
2020-21 RENTAL HOURS*January 6 – February 21, 2021*
|Wednesday - Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
- Ice Skates - Figure and Hockey
- Adults: $6/hr
- Youth (15 and younger): $3/hr
- $2/ each additional hour
- Sticks: $2/hr
- Puck: $3/each purchase
- Tape: $2/each purchase
* All winter recreation is weather dependent. If an amenity is closed, restrooms and/or rentals are not available. Staff may close early due to weather or low participation.