Tenney Park - Frozen Lagoon
|Address:||402 N. Thornton Ave.|
|Maintained By:||City of Madison Parks Division|
DetailsIn addition to the hockey rink, Tenney Park lagoon is groomed for ice skating once safe for equipment. If the lagoon is listed as closed, DO NOT GO ON THE ICE.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Skate rentals and equipment are available.
- No concessions.
- The pavilion is closed to the public.
- No personal items may be left inside the pavilion.
- Outdoor seating available.
Monday through Friday: 11am-8pm
January 7 through February 20, 2022*
2022 RENTAL HOURS*
|Wednesday - Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
- Ice Skates - Figure and Hockey
- Adults: $6/hr
- Youth (15 and younger): $3/hr
- $2/ each additional hour
- Sticks: $2/hr
- Puck: $3/each purchase
- Tape: $2/each purchase
*Note: The official opening day and the end of season day will vary depending on the conditions. All winter recreation is weather-dependent. If an amenity is closed, restrooms and/or rentals are not available. Staff may close early due to weather or low participation.