Watercraft Storage Spaces
Explore Madison's beautiful lakes, rivers, and creeks by paddle and store your canoe, kayak or paddleboard on the shores of your favorite park. All storage racks are outdoors and uncovered. The annual storage period begins each year on April 1 and ends on March 31 of the following year.
How to Reserve:
2019 Storage costs
- You may be placed on our waitlist at no charge by calling: (608) 266-4711 or EMAILING.
- Current users will be able to renew their boat storage for 2019 beginning in February 2019. All current users must renew or vacate before April 1, 2019.
- As spaces become available, those on the wait list will be contacted after April 1 and given the opportunity to reserve a space.
$110 Madison Resident
Watercraft storage rules include:
If you believe your watercraft has been stolen or removed by Parks staff:
- Watercraft must not exceed 80 pounds, 18' length, 42" width or 24" height.
- Storage is for permitted watercraft only. No personal property.
- Only one watercraft is allowed in each space.
- Watercraft must be secured to the boat storage rack. Owner accepts all liability for theft or damage to their property.
- Parks Staff reserves the right to cut any lock and remove any watercraft, under any condition it deems necessary for the function of the boat storage program.
- See agreement for complete rules.
Call the Parks Weekend Supervisor to report at (608) 261-9295.
Additional storage may be available at the following:
View all Canoe & Kayak Storage