Goodman Pool is a place for everyone regardless of financial circumstances. The Madison Parks Foundation and the Irwin A. and Robert D. Goodman Foundation are proud to offer scholarships for general admission and the Waves Swim & Dive Team. For lesson scholarships see CLASSES & LESSONS.
Admission & Waves Scholarship Guidelines & Information
- Scholarship money is available to families with youth 18 years and younger who qualify for free or reduced lunch per the Madison Metropolitan School District (MMSD) guidelines.
- If applicant does not qualify for free or reduced lunches per the MMSD, applicant must submit an email including: name, address, scholarship request, and explanation of need.
- Scholarship recipients must be residents of: City of Madison, Town of Madison, or actively enrolled in the Madison Metropolitan School District.
- Madison Parks reserves the right to verify all information contained on the application form, in order to grant, deny, or revoke any scholarship.
- All information provided on the scholarship form is kept confidential.
- Scholarships may be awarded for the following:
- Admissions - Individual daily admissions (10/count passes)
- Waves Swim & Dive Team - you may apply for swim team, dive team or both.
- Additional daily passes will be considered based on available funding
Admissions Scholarship Apply Online
- Download and complete the Scholarship Application / Scholarship Application (Word), and mail or email with supporting documentation, following the instructions on the form.