Olbrich Park - North Parcel Park Development Plan
Madison Parks is creating a Park Development Plan for the parkland north of Garver Feed Mill, referred to as Olbrich Park - North Parcel.
What is a Park Development Plan?
- A planning document that provides a framework for future development and improvements.
- Establishes the general location recommendations for desired amenities and resource protection.
- The identified improvements are often implemented in phases, with each phase requiring further design development and public engagement before construction.
Draft Park Development Plans
Public Engagement Opportunities
Thank you for taking the survey! We received 2,197 responses!
The public survey was open from November 2 - November 26, 2023.
Public Input Meeting #1
Thursday, December 7 at 6:00pm-7:30pm via Zoom - REGISTER IN ADVANCE
Staff will present background information, survey results, draft plans, listen to feedback, and answer questions.
Public Input Meeting #2
Expected to occur in late February. Exact date is to be determined.
- Winter 2023-2024: Park Development Plan process
- Spring 2024: Park Development Plan approval by the Board of Park Commissioners
- Summer 2024: Development of construction plans for phase 1 of park development
- Fall and Winter 2024-2025: Phase 1 construction project bidding and contract award
- Spring 2025: Start of phase 1 construction