Open Space Park Event Permit
The Open Space Park Event Permit is for small, private park events that are requesting to reserve a specific open space in a Madison park without a shelter reservation and fit the permit criteria.
- Expected attendance less than 200 people.
- Not a fundraising event.
- Not an advertised event.
- There will be no vending.
- The event will not take up extensive space in the park. The rest of the park must be accessible to the public.
- Must adhere to the PA requirements if requesting an amplification permit.
- No more than one temporary structure permit allowed.
- One-day event only.
Please submit the Open Space Park Event application at MadisonEvents@cityofmadison.com. If you have questions about the permit or if you want to check on the availability of a park, you may contact the Community Events team at MadisonEvents@cityofmadison.com, (608) 264-9289.