Learn more about in-person services and schedule an in-person appointment.
Clean Streets/Clean Lakes Parking Enforcement Resumes October 5
Enforcement of all posted Clean Streets/Clean Lakes (CSCL) parking restrictions will resume on October 5, 2020.
Clean Streets/Clean Lakes prohibits parking for one side of a street for a four hour window of time. The parking restriction allows for street sweeping, snow plowing, and other maintenance work. This is a year-round restriction in most areas of Madison.
Visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) Parking Service Updates to stay up-to-date on all parking and service changes.
Other Parking Updates & Reminders
- The following non-metered parking restrictions will continue to remain temporarily suspended citywide until further notice, and will not be enforced:
- Residential Permit Only areas
- 1-hour and 2-hour time limits in non-metered areas
- All on-street meters are enforced Monday-Saturday, 8am -6pm.
- Helpful information about Winter general parking rules around the city, including options for text or email alerts can be found at: Winter Parking
- There is still a temporary $5 daily maximum fee in all City-owned public-parking garages; the first hour of parking on Saturdays is free.
- The Transportation Office remains closed to the public. Walk in service is not currently available. We appreciate your patience while we prepare to safely re-open.
Visit the department website at: City Of Madison Parking Division for more information.
Learn more about the City of Madison‘s response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic online at: City of Madison Health and Safety Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As a reminder, it is safest to remain home, but if you are required to leave your home, it is recommended to wear a cloth face cover as an additional tool to prevent spreading of the virus.
Please help keep our community healthy and safe by following Public Health Madison & Dane County recommendations and guidance.
- Parking Division, 608-266-4761, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Streets Division, 608-267-2626, email@example.com