The MobileNOW! mobile app gives motorists the opportunity to conveniently park up to the maximum legal time allowable in a given space. In addition it gives them the ability to pay for actual time parked only; parking sessions can be terminated by the motorist at any time. The MobileNOW! application can be used to pay for parking at any of the credit card accessible Multi-space street meter spaces via your mobile device.
There is a convenience fee of 45¢ per transaction, which includes everything associated with each complete parking session. You may be required to pre-load funds.
- No need to worry about coin availability.
- A warning text message can be sent when parking time is about to expire.
- Pay for time parked only.
- Simple and user friendly.
- View parking transactions online.
- Maintain record of all parking activities.
Create Parking Session
- Call & Park: Call (608) 268-3346 and follow the instructions. Call the number again to terminate the parking session.
- Text & Park: Text "Park Madison ####" to 32075, where #### represents the parking space number. Text "Park Done" to 32075 to terminate the parking session.
- Scan & Park: Download the free MobileNOW! app from your phone’s App store. Either scan the QR code on the post, or select Madison and enter the space number. Press the Stop Parking button to terminate parking session.
You will receive a text message confirmation from 32075 once your parking session has started. In most installations, time does not appear on the meter.
Note: Although prepaid phones can use the MobileNOW! service, some of these phones cannot automatically receive text messages from the system. In this case, please send the message 'park pass' to 32075. This will enable the automatic text message feature.
Registration is required. To register, do one of the following:
- Visit MobileNOW!.
- Open the MobileNOW! app.
- Call the MobileNOW! Customer Support line at (866) 951-7275.
You may register multiple phone numbers and cars, and you can start a parking session for any car you wish as long as only one car per mobile phone is parked at the same time. Car registration is currently optional.
You may request a new PIN by doing one of the following:
- Call (212) 796-5624
- Text "park pass" or "park pin" to 32075.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to include your cell phone number in the e-mail.
Note: A PIN is not required for starting a parking session, only for accessing your personal user account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need a user name and password?
Your user name and password will allow you to access your personal account on the MobileNOW! website, set preferences, add funds to your account, view previous parking transactions, and initiate parking sessions via the web. You can use your cell phone number and system provided PIN or a username and password assigned by the Helpdesk to log in.
Why can't I use MobileNow! for the new single space "smart" meters?
This functionality has not been established yet, but is a goal for the near future. For now, MobileNow! can only be used for spaces marked by an oval containing a number that would traditionally use a pay station to purchase.
What if I used Pay by Cell parking and still get a ticket?
The MobileNOW! system keeps a record of all valid cell phone parking transactions. Parking enforcement officers check the MobileNOW! system to determine whether parking is valid. If the system indicates a valid parking session during the time period in question, the fine will be canceled or MobileNOW! will pay for the fine. If the session is determined to be invalid, you will be required to pay the fine.
Why can’t I add time on to my meter?
You are only allowed to purchase time to the legal limit of the space in which you’re parked. Vehicles parked longer than the posted time limit are subject to citation. Please check the parking times and restrictions for your parking space. You may not have the appropriate funds in your account to cover your desired parking. If this is the case, you will not be allowed to park or add time to your meter until funds have been deposited in your account. If you’re having problems with payment, please contact the MobileNOW! Help Desk at (866) 951-7275.