MANY OPEN: high use locations are open as a phased-in plan due to limited staffing to safely clean each facility. As of 06/19/2020, the following restrooms, listed alphabetically by park name, are open. You may anticipate these to be open daily by 10:00am, until posted otherwise.
- Brittingham shelter and beach (partner location)
- Cherokee Marsh Conservation - North
- Elver (new shelter)
- James Madison
- Marshall boat launch and beach (partner location)
- Olbrich softball/canoe launch & beach (partner location)
- Owen Conservation
- Spring Harbor boat launch
- Tenney pavilion
- Vilas shelter
- Warner boat launch and shelter
- Wingra boathouse (partner location)
New signage once open includes:
- Help us keep restrooms OPEN AND CLEAN. Put trash in receptacles.
- Maintain 6' physical space with members outside of your household.
- Based on restroom size, this may mean one person at a time or every other stall.
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
FOR MORE PARK CHANGES AND UPDATES DUE TO COVID-19, VISIT:
View COVID-19 for all impacted City services. More information: Public Health Madison & Dane County
Restrooms are located throughout the parks system and in most cases in a park with a reservable shelter. Most of the restrooms are available only during the summer months. Restrooms available during the winter months include those open for winter activities at the following parks: Tenney, Vilas, Elver, Olbrich, Warner and Westmorland Parks.
No firearms or weapons are permitted on this property. Violators are considered trespassers and subject to forfeiture or arrest.
View all Restrooms
Spring Harbor Beachhouse
Open Year-Round: No