Elver Park Shelter #2 (Enclosed)
Reserve Me Reserve Online
Please Note: We are continually improving our park system. Some of these improvements may impact a nearby shelter. Prior to making a reservation, please visit Parks Projects for more information on specific parks.
|Address:||1250 McKenna Blvd|
|Capacity:||Seats 60 people inside, 80 people outside|
|Water:||Available in shelter|
|P.A. (Amplified Sound) Permit Allowed:||Yes - Six (6) hour permit to end by 9 p.m.|
Shelter DetailsNestled by wooded hills and a pond.
The splash park opened in 2014 near the enclosed shelter.
No firearms or weapons are permitted on this property. Violators are considered trespassers and subject to forfeiture or arrest.
- Weekends (Fri-Sun) & Holidays 10am - 10pm: $295.00
- Weekends (Fri-Sun) & Holidays 10am - 3pm or 4pm - 10pm: $180.00
- Weekdays (Mon-Thurs) 10am - 10pm: $150.00
- Weekdays (Mon-Thurs) 10am - 3pm or 4pm - 10pm: $100.00
- Damage Deposit (refundable): $300.00
- Key Deposit (per key, refundable): $50.00
Prices include tax.