John Wall Family Pavilion in Tenney Park
Reserve Me Reserve Online
Please Note: We are continually improving our park system. Some of these improvements may impact a nearby shelter. Prior to making a reservation, please visit Parks Projects for more information on specific parks.
|Address:||402 N. Thornton Ave.-shelter/1414 E. Johnson St.-park|
|Capacity:||Seats 120 people inside/60 outside patio|
|Water:||Available in shelter|
|Seating Included:||Yes - Folding tables and stackable chairs. Picnic tables in outside covered patio.|
|P.A. (Amplified Sound) Permit Allowed:||Yes - Six (6) hour permit to end by 9 p.m.|
|Alcohol Charge:||Yes - This is an alcohol-free park, alcohol permit is required.|
This beautiful pavilion at Tenney Park opened in 2011 features a gas fireplace, free City wi-fi, restrooms, water, refrigerator and sink. A permit is required for alcohol at this location. A walk-through with Parks staff is required prior to your event.
No firearms or weapons are permitted on this property. Violators are considered trespassers and subject to forfeiture or arrest.
- Weekends (Fri-Sun) & Holidays 10am - 10pm: $575.00
- Weekends (Fri-Sun) & Holidays 10am - 3pm or 4pm - 10pm: $400.00
- Weekdays (Mon-Thurs) 10am - 10pm: $250.00
- Weekdays (Mon-Thurs) 10am - 3pm or 4pm - 10pm: $160.00
- Alcohol Charge: $50.00
- Damage Deposit (refundable): $300.00
- Key Deposit (per key, refundable): $50.00
Prices include tax.