Mission & Vision
As members of the Madison Fire Department, we are committed to providing high-quality, professional emergency services that are accessible equally to all members of the community. Our top priority is maintaining the dignity and respect of the individual(s) receiving that service. We believe that through education, prevention, and emergency service delivery, we can make the City of Madison one of the safest places to live, work and play.
Our employees within the organization are valued to the highest level. The experience and diversity of our employees are considered and factored in decisions made within the organization to provide for the safest community possible.
The Madison Fire Department is prepared to handle all emergencies and issues that we are called upon to mitigate in our community and surrounding region. We will handle all incidents small or large with the utmost professionalism
Our Core Values
- Value each customer who uses the services we provide.
- Treat each emergency medical patient as if they are one of your own family.
- Communicate in an open, honest, effective, and friendly manner.
- Solve problems based on experience and knowledge.
- Respect the diverse beliefs and backgrounds of each of our co-workers.
- Approach each challenge with honesty and integrity.
- Every person deserves care and compassionate interactions.