Low Income Pass
Metro 31-Day passes are available to eligible low-income riders for $28.
Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis on the 1st and 15th days of each month. Supplies are limited, so we encourage you to buy your passes on or as close to these dates as possible.
To be eligible to purchase a low income pass, riders must do one of the following:
- Fill out a self-certification form that income is at or below 150% of national poverty guideline. Forms can be completed at time of purchase and no additional paperwork is required. A six-month Low Income Pass eligibility card will be issued.
- Show your Low Income Pass Eligibility Card at time of purchase.
- Show their valid QUEST card at time of purchase.
Additional Purchase Information
- Purchases are limited to one pass per person, per month.
- Passes must be purchased in-person. Pass user must be present at time of purchase.
- Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Due to limited availability, passes are only available at the three locations below. Please call locations to verify pass availability.
Where to Buy
Metro Transit Administration Office
1245 E. Washington Ave. Ste. 201
Monday – Friday; 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
Dane County Job Center
1819 Aberg Ave.
Monday – Friday; 7:45 am – 4:30 pm
City of Madison- Treasurer's Office
210 MLK Jr. Blvd., Rm 107
Monday – Friday; 8:00 am – 4:30 pm