Underage Alcohol Violations

If you are found guilty of most underage alcohol related offenses, the court has the authority to impose a forfeiture and suspend your driving privileges. If you do not have a driver's license, such a suspension would take effect upon application for your driver's license and would delay your eligibility for a driver's license.