Elver Park - Hockey Rink
|Address:||1240 McKenna Blvd|
|Maintained By:||City of Madison Parks Division|
DetailsElver Park is Madison's winter recreation destination! Ice skating, cross-country skiing, and of course, sledding! * The website is updated as soon as information from the field is available. If the rink is listed as closed, DO NOT GO ON THE ICE.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT THIS YEAR
Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, park users will see a number of adjustments this season.
- Wear a mask.
- Restrooms open, with limited capacity.
- Warming shelters are closed to the public. No personal items may be left inside.
- No hot chocolate or concessions.
- Limited outdoor seating provided.
Monday through Friday: 11am-8pm
Sunday and Holidays: 12pm-6pm
January 6 – February 21, 2021*
2020-21 RENTAL HOURS*
|Wednesday - Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
- Ice Skates - Figure and Hockey
- Adults: $6/hr
- Youth (15 and younger): $3/hr
- $2/ each additional hour
- Sticks: $2/hr
- Puck: $3/each purchase
- Tape: $2/each purchase
- Sleds – by the hour or purchase
- $2/per hour, or $20/sled
- Cross-Country Classic Skis
- See Cross-Country Skiing for rental information.
* All winter recreation is weather dependent. If an amenity is closed, restrooms and/or rentals are not available. Staff may close early due to weather or low participation.