MANY OPEN: high use locations are open as a phased-in plan due to limited staffing to safely clean each facility. As of 06/19/2020, the following restrooms, listed alphabetically by park name, are open. You may anticipate these to be open daily by 10:00am, until posted otherwise.
- Brittingham shelter and beach (partner location)
- Cherokee Marsh Conservation - North
- Elver (new shelter)
- James Madison
- Marshall boat launch and beach (partner location)
- Olbrich softball/canoe launch & beach (partner location)
- Owen Conservation
- Spring Harbor boat launch
- Tenney pavilion
- Vilas shelter
- Warner boat launch and shelter
- Wingra boathouse (partner location)
New signage once open includes:
- Help us keep restrooms OPEN AND CLEAN. Put trash in receptacles.
- Maintain 6' physical space with members outside of your household.
- Based on restroom size, this may mean one person at a time or every other stall.
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
FOR MORE PARK CHANGES AND UPDATES DUE TO COVID-19, VISIT:
View COVID-19 for all impacted City services. More information: Public Health Madison & Dane County
Restrooms are located throughout the parks system and in most cases in a park with a reservable shelter. Most of the restrooms are available only during the summer months. Restrooms available during the winter months include those open for winter activities at the following parks: Tenney, Vilas, Elver, Olbrich, Warner and Westmorland Parks.
No firearms or weapons are permitted on this property. Violators are considered trespassers and subject to forfeiture or arrest.
View all Restrooms
Lake View Heights Park - Restroom
Open Year-Round: No
Notes: Restroom facilities are available with a reservation. Please call Parks Admin Office to reserve (608)266-4711.