|Address:||702 McCormick Ave.|
|Hours:||4:00am - 10:00pm|
Park DetailsThis small fenced, off-leash dog park requires a Dog Park Permit. A daily or annual permit may be purchased online.
At this Park
Dog Off-Leash Park
NEW WEBSITE FEATURE
Scroll to see the green OPEN or red CLOSED status of your favorite off-leash dog park.
QUANN DOG PARK NEWS
- Join Madison Parks Foundation for Barks in Parks: Sculpture Unveiling on Sunday, April 30
- Goodman Pool is hosting the All-City Swim from Thursday, July 27 – Sunday, July 30; expect heavy traffic, lots of people & very limited to no parking.
In partnership with Dane County Parks, a Dog Permit is NOT required on the following days:
- Saturday - Sunday, June 3-4, 2023
Madison Parks offers 9 fenced, off-leash dog park areas with three locations, Odana School, Warner and Sycamore, providing a separate small-dog fenced area. A Dog Permit is required.
Daily $8 Annual $43 Annual Senior (65+) & Disabled $20 Annual Military/Veteran (New!) $20 Replacement $20
2024 permit is available for purchase starting Nov. 1, 2023.
- REQUIRED A Dog Permit is required
- A permit is required in order to bring your dog to any park, off-leash and on-leash, where a dog is allowed. See Dog Free Park for exceptions.
- The dog permit is part of the Cooperative Dog Park Program and also valid for use in Dane County Parks, City of Sun Prairie parks, and City of Middleton parks.
- Purchase a daily or annual permit ONLINE or by calling (608)266-4711.
- The 2023 Dog Permit will be available for purchase starting Nov. 1 and is valid through December 31. 2023.
- REQUIRED A dog license is required for ALL visiting dogs. City of Madison residents may purchase through Madison Treasury Office.
- Dogs visiting from other areas are always welcome with proper licenses and/or vaccinations from your town/municipality. Be prepared to show proof if asked by a Park Ranger.
- A dog license is ONLY available after a rabies vaccination is administered by a veterinarian within 30 days after the dog reaches 4 months of age. Dogs under 5 months of age or without proper vaccinations, are therefore not licensed and are PROHIBITED.
- REQUIRED Dogs must remain on a leash to/from your vehicle to the inside of the dog park area.
- PROHIBITED AREAS Dogs are not allowed in any Dog Free Park, playgrounds, designated beaches, athletic fields, conservation parks, golf courses (in season), or in any park building. During the winter dogs are not permitted on groomed cross-country ski trails. LEARN MORE
- Bring Your Own Water Sharing water is not recommended and can lead to parasites and disease transmission. DO NOT LEAVE WATER OR WATER BOWLS.
WARNER PARK LAGOON Unlike the water at public beaches, the water in the lagoon at Warner Park is not tested by Public Health Madison & Dane County. Always check the conditions before letting your dog in the water. LEARN MORE
On July 13, 2016 the Board of Park Commissioners approved the Policy and Guidelines for Off-Leash Dog Park Service Area Standards within the Madison Park System with Attachment A. The Policy is intended to guide the Parks Division in planning new off-leash dog park (exercise) areas and to set standards for responding to requests for the creation of off-leash dog park (exercise) areas in the Madison Parks system. View all Dog Off-Leash Parks
McCormick Park - Dog Off-Leash ParkLocation: 702 N. McCormick Ave.
Bag Dispenser: Yes
Notes: .38 acres