Highland Manor Park Shelter
Reserve Me Reserve Online
Please Note: We are continually improving our park system. Some of these improvements may impact a nearby shelter. Prior to making a reservation, please visit Parks Projects for more information on specific parks.
|Address:||10 Manor Drive|
|Park:||Highland Manor Park|
|Capacity:||4,252 sq. ft.; maximum capacity 212; tables and chairs provided onsite for 100 people|
|Water:||Available in shelter|
|P.A. (Amplified Sound) Permit Allowed:||Yes - Six (6) hour permit to end by 9 p.m.|
Shelter DetailsThe shelter building also serves the neighboring residents as a community safe room and provides residents a safe location during severe weather situations. If the Highland Manor community needs to use the facility due to inclement weather during a reservation, the reserving party will receive a full refund.
The shelter and restrooms are locked when not reserved.
- Weekends (Fri-Sun) & Holidays 10am - 10pm: $175.00
- Weekends (Fri-Sun) & Holidays 10am - 3pm or 4pm - 10pm: $125.00
- Weekdays (Mon-Thurs) 10am - 10pm: $100.00
- Weekdays (Mon-Thurs) 10am - 3pm or 4pm - 10pm: $75.00
- Damage Deposit (refundable): $75.00
- Key Deposit (per key, refundable): $50.00
Prices do not include tax.