Highland Manor Park Shelter
Reserve Me Reserve Online
Please Note: We are continually improving our park system. Some of these improvements may impact a nearby shelter. Prior to making a reservation, please visit Parks Projects for more information on specific parks.
|Address:||10 Manor Drive|
|Park:||Highland Manor Park|
|Capacity:||4,252 sq. ft.; maximum capacity 212; tables and chairs provided onsite for 100 people|
|Water:||Available in shelter|
|P.A. (Amplified Sound) Permit Allowed:||Yes - Six (6) hour permit to end by 9 p.m.|
The adjacent parking lot provides 26 standard and 2 handicapped stalls. Overflow parking is available on Moorland Road. Street parking is not permitted and is subject to ticketing and/or towing.
The shelter building also serves the neighboring residents as a community safe room and provides residents a safe location during severe weather. If the Highland Manor community needs to use the facility, due to inclement weather, during a reservation, the reserving party will receive a full refund.
The shelter and restrooms are locked when not reserved.
- Weekends (Fri-Sun) & Holidays 10am - 10pm: $180.00 (April 1 - October 31), $220.00 (November 1 - March 31)
- Weekends (Fri-Sun) & Holidays 10am - 3pm or 4pm - 10pm: $130.00 (April 1 - October 31), $160.00 (November 1 - March 31)
- Weekdays (Mon-Thurs) 10am - 10pm: $100.00
- Weekdays (Mon-Thurs) 10am - 3pm or 4pm - 10pm: $75.00
- Damage Deposit (refundable): $75.00
- Key Deposit (per key, refundable): $50.00
Prices include tax.