Purchase a Permit Online: Disc Golf, Dog, Lake Access
posted April 14, 2021 2:58 PM
Due to COVID-19 precautions, a daily or annual Boat Launch, Disc Golf, Cross-Country Ski, or Dog Park permit must be purchased online or by phone. All onsite kiosks are temporarily unavailable.
Visit cityofmadison.com/parks/permits to purchase or call (608) 266-4711 (Monday - Friday, 8am to 4:15pm) or leave a message. A staff member will return your call during regular business hours. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
See Parks Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates for precautions and adjustments to these amenities.
Athletic Fields are Open
posted April 6, 2021 1:44 PM
The best and ONLY way to know if a park field is open for play is to call the Rainout Line (608) 267-8787. Weekdays the line will be updated by 2:00pm, weekends and holidays the line will be updated by 9:00am. The line will be updated if fields are questionable, if no update by the times listed, fields are open for play. Fields that are closed for maintenance are listed on the website and NOT listed on the rainout line.
For reserved spaces closed due to weather or ground conditions, an email is automatically sent to the reserver. For more information about reserving an athletic field, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lessons & Scholarships - Coming Soon!
posted March 29, 2021 2:38 PM
Look for information on lessons and scholarships by mid-May. We apologize for the delay as we work to ensure a safe and enjoyable swimming season for all!
- Posted 3/23/2021 | For more than 20 years, Madison Parks has honored Earth Day by recruiting volunteers for the …
Events View All Events
- 04/24/2021 Bird & Nature Outing | Edna Taylor | April 24
- 04/24/2021 Earth Day Challenge
- 04/25/2021 Bird & Nature Festival | Warner Park | April 25
- 04/27/2021 Door Creek Park - Public Input Meeting
- 04/30/2021 3rd Annual Break-A-Way 3on3 Basketball Tournament Series | April 30
- 05/07/2021 3rd Annual Break-A-Way 3on3 Basketball Tournament Series | May 7
- 05/14/2021 3rd Annual Break-A-Way 3on3 Basketball Tournament Series | May 14
Madison Parks Blog View All Posts
- 11/10/2020, 03:32 PM | Take a walk in nature this fall! As we continue to follow safety guidelines from Public Heal ...
- 10/03/2020, 09:14 PM | Take a self-guided walk in nature any day this fall. As we continue to follow safety guidelin ...
- 08/27/2020, 12:40 PM | For anyone, starting a new job can be exciting and maybe a bit stressful. For Laurel Franklin, her ...