Get Ready for Summer - Watercraft Storage Available!
posted April 10, 2017 8:19 AM
Make your summer paddling a breeze by storing your canoe, kayak or paddleboard on the shores of your favorite park. Over 40 storage spaces available at locations throughout Madison! Call 266-4711 for more information and to reserve your spot today!
ATHLETIC FIELDS ARE BEGINNING TO OPEN
posted April 10, 2017 2:12 PM
Though the majority of athletic fields remain closed, some have begun to open for use. The best and ONLY way to know if a park field is open for play is to call the Rainout Line (608)267-8787. Weekdays the line will be updated by 2:00pm, weekends and holidays the line will be updated by 9:00am. The line will be updated if fields are questionable, if no update by the times listed, fields are open for play. Fields that are closed for maintenance are listed on the website and NOT listed on the rainout line.
Scholarships Available for the Goodman Pool!
posted March 3, 2017 2:06 PM
Events View All Events
- 04/23/2017 Bird & Nature Outing - UW's Lakeshore Nature Preserve, April 23
- 04/26/2017 Dane County Farmers' Market - Wednesday
- 04/29/2017 Dane County Farmers' Market - Saturday
- 05/03/2017 Dane County Farmers' Market - Wednesday
- 05/06/2017 Dane County Farmers' Market - Saturday
- 05/06/2017 Volunteer Workday - Heritage Sanctuary
- 05/07/2017 Bird & Nature Outing - Cherokee Marsh, May 7
Madison Parks Blog View All Posts
- 04/04/2017, 03:33 PM | As previously detailed, Parks staff inspected the area around the lagoon at Warner Park and confirm ...
- 10/28/2016, 08:03 AM | As the growing season draws to a close, we here at Madison Parks are shifting gears and turning our ...