Holiday Tree Collection
The Streets Division will collect holiday trees for recycling. Each neighborhood will receive two collection opportunities. You may also bring your trees to our drop-off sites.
Note: Collection could be delayed due to winter weather. Snow and ice operations have priority over tree collection.
Round One begins on Tuesday, January 3, 2023.
- Trees placed to the curb on or before January 3, 2023 will likely be collected prior to January 13, 2023, depending on weather conditions.
- Trees placed to the curb after January 3 may not be collected until Round Two.
Round Two begins on Tuesday, January 17, 2023.
- Trees placed to the curb on or before January 17 will likely be collected prior to January 27, 2023, depending on weather conditions.
- Trees placed to the curb after January 17 may not be collected until regular brush collection begins in the spring.
Holiday Tree Collection Rules
To avoid damage to our equipment, we ask that you follow these guidelines. Trees that are not properly prepared will NOT be collected:
- Place trees at the street edge only.
- Remove and discard tree bags.
- Remove all tree stands, ornaments, lights and other metal objects.
Holiday Tree Drop-Off Sites
You may also bring your Holiday trees to our drop off sites.
Check the Streets Division drop-off site website for hours and locations.
Wreaths, Boughs, Evergreen Ropes, etc.?
These items belong in the trash. They often contain wires that can damage wood chipping equipment.