If you are a community-based or non-profit organization that contract with or receives funds from any of these agencies;
- Community Services,
- Community Development (CDGB),
- Or any other city agency.
You will be required to submit within thirty (30) days from the effective date of a contract or purchase order with the City, and prior to the release of payment by the City.
If you are a nonexempt Community-Based Organization (CBO) you will be required to submit an approvable AA plan. You have the option of completing the model affirmative action plan approved by the Common Council or your own plan that meets the requirements of Federal Revised Order No. 4, 41 CFR Part 60-2.
Exemption 14 or Fewer: Contracts with individuals, partnerships, corporations, associations, or other entities including contractors, vendors, or suppliers, which employ fewer than fifteen (15) employees, qualify for an Affirmative Action Plan Exemption that can be completed online.
Exemption Less than $50K: Contracts with individuals, partnerships, corporations, associations, or other entities including contractors, vendors, or suppliers whose aggregate annual business with the City for the calendar year in which the contract takes effect is less than fifty thousand dollars ($50,000), qualify for an Affirmative Action Plan Exemption that can be completed online.
For instructions about how to enter your plan, visit: Affirmative Action Plan Instructions
- Instructions for Completing City of Madison Affirmative Action Plan
- Affirmative Action Plan for Community-Based Organizations
- Self-Identification Form
- Guidelines for Classification of Employees by EEO-1 Job Category
- City of Madison Affirmative Action Articles of Agreement
- City of Madison Affirmative Action Plan Good Faith Efforts
- Sample CBO AA Plan - Not for Submission
- Job Posting Form
- Directions for Submitting Job Posting Form
Directions for submitting the forms using PDF Acrobat:
Download, complete, and return to:City of Madison Affirmative Action Division
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Room 523
Madison, WI 53703
Directions for submitting the forms using MS Word:
- Right click this link and choose "Save Target As" OR "Save Target Link As".
- When the "Save As" window appears, go to the folder you want to save it to and click "Save".
- Open the form on your computer in MS Word, complete it, and save it.
Once the form is completed, please attach it to an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.