If you are a community-based or non-profit organization that contract with or receives funds from any of these agencies;
- Community Services,
- Community Development (CDGB),
- Or any other city agency.
You will be required to submit within thirty (30) days from the effective date of a contract or purchase order with the City, and prior to the release of payment by the City.
If you are a nonexempt Community-Based Organization (CBO) you will be required to submit an approvable AA plan. You have the option of completing the model affirmative action plan approved by the Common Council or your own plan that meets the requirements of Federal Revised Order No. 4, 41 CFR Part 60-2.Exemption 14 or Fewer: Contracts and/or purchase orders with individuals, partnerships, corporations, associations, or other entities including contractors, vendors, or suppliers, which employ fewer than fifteen (15) employees, qualify for an Affirmative Action Plan Exemption that can be completed online.
Exemption Less than $50K: Contracts and/or purchase orders with individuals, partnerships, corporations, associations, or other entities including contractors, vendors, or suppliers whose aggregate annual business with the City for the calendar year in which the contract takes effect is less than fifty thousand dollars ($50,000), qualify for an Affirmative Action Plan Exemption that can be completed online.
For instructions about how to enter your plan, visit: Affirmative Action Plan Instructions
- Instructions for Completing City of Madison Affirmative Action Plan
- Affirmative Action Plan for Community-Based Organizations
- Self-Identification Form
- Guidelines for Classification of Employees by EEO-1 Job Category
- City of Madison Affirmative Action Articles of Agreement
- City of Madison Affirmative Action Plan Best Practices
- Sample CBO AA Plan - Not for Submission
- Directions for Submitting Job Posting Form