Vendors & Suppliers
Within thirty (30) days from the effective date of a contract or purchase order with the City, and prior to the release of payment by the City, all nonexempt Vendors and Suppliers are required to submit an approvable Affirmative Action Plan. Vendors and suppliers have the option of completing;
- The model affirmative action plan approved by the Common Council
- Or their own plan that meets the requirements of Federal Revised Order No. 4, 41 CFR Part 60-2.
Exemption 14 or Fewer: Contracts and/or purchase orders with individuals, partnerships, corporations, associations, or other entities including contractors, vendors, or suppliers, which employ fewer than fifteen (15) employees, qualify for an Affirmative Action Plan Exemption that can be completed online.
Exemption Less than $50K: Contracts and/or purchase orders with individuals, partnerships, corporations, associations, or other entities including contractors, vendors, or suppliers whose aggregate annual business with the City for the calendar year in which the contract takes effect is less than fifty thousand dollars ($50,000), qualify for an Affirmative Action Plan Exemption that can be completed online.
For instructions about how to enter your plan, visit: Affirmative Action Plan Instructions
For all vendors and suppliers including architectural design and engineering design companies. Engineering and design firms should complete the Vendors and Suppliers AA Plan application on this page.
- Instructions for Completing City of Madison Affirmative Action Plan
- Affirmative Action Plan for Vendors and Suppliers
- Self-Identification Form
- Guidelines for Classification of Employees by EEO-1 Job Category
- City of Madison Affirmative Action Articles of Agreement
- City of Madison Affirmative Action Plan Good Faith Efforts
- Sample Vendors and Suppliers AA Plan - Not for Submission