Elver Park - Ice Rink
|Address:||1250 McKenna Blvd.|
|Maintained By:||City of Madison Parks Division|
Elver Park is Madison's winter recreation destination! Ice skating, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing (new this season SEE MAP), and of course, sledding! The website is updated as soon as information from the field is available. If the rink is listed as closed, DO NOT GO ON THE ICE.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Skate rentals and equipment are available.
- No concessions.
- Warming shelter is closed.
- No personal items may be left inside the shelter.
- Outdoor seating available.
RESTROOMS OPEN (when amenities are listed as open)
Monday through Friday: 11am-8pm
Sunday and Holidays: 12pm-6pm
December 31 – February 20, 2022*
2021-22 RENTAL HOURS*
|Wednesday - Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
- Ice Skates - figure and hockey
- Adults $6/hr
- Youth (15 and younger): $3/hr
- $2/ each additional hour
- Hockey Equipment
- Sticks: $2/hr
- Puck: $3/each purchase
- Tape: $2/each purchase
- Sleds – by the hour or purchase
- $2/per hour, or $20/sled
- Snowshoes - adult and youth sizes MAP
- Adult (16 & older) $5/hour
- Youth (15 & under) $2/hour
- Additional hour $2/hour
- Cross-Country Classic Skis
- See Cross-Country Skiing for rental information.
*Note: The official opening day and the end of season day will vary depending on the conditions. All winter recreation is weather-dependent. If an amenity is closed, restrooms and/or rentals are not available. Staff may close early due to weather or low participation.