The following items will be used in preparation for completing your RFP application(s):
- Appendix A-Employment Program Framework Table
- Appendix B-Logic Model Template
- Appendix C-Program Plan Worksheet
- Appendix D-Evaluation Scoring Rubric
2. Application (submit one per program)
4. Fiscal Agent Form (if applicable)
Letter of Intent
Applicants wishing to be considered for funding through the RFP process must submit a Letter of Intent form by Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 4:30 PM CST, to CDDapplications@cityofmadison.com
Applicants are required to attend an RFP workshop, or schedule a conversation with City staff (Yolanda Shelton-Morris or Hugh Wing) about their proposals by July 19, 2022, at 4:30 pm to be eligible to apply.
Both workshops will cover the same content, so it is only necessary to attend one.
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the CDD Funding Opportunities email list: