Water line insurance offers not affiliated with the City,
posted on May 20, 2019
Homeowners from across the area have been contacting the City of Madison concerned …
Madison Municipal Building restoration project earns state, national awards,
posted on May 15, 2019
The City of Engineering Division earned two prestigious awards for historic restoration …
City earns LEED Platinum certification for fire station 14,
posted on May 14, 2019
The City of Madison Engineering Division is proud to announce Madison Fire Station 14 …
Buckeye Road construction to begin this summer, contractor selected,
posted on May 3, 2019
The City of Madison and Dane County project to reconstruct Buckeye Road is moving …
Public Market sneak peek open house set for May 8,
posted on Apr 30, 2019
The City of Madison invites the public to attend an open house to see the building that …
Sandbag call out: City asks public for sandbag information,
posted on Apr 24, 2019
The City of Madison Engineering Division would like to gather information about who …
Olbrich expansion, greenhouse addition moves forward,
posted on Apr 23, 2019
The City’s expansion project with Olbrich Botanical Gardens moved forward after crews …
- Sand and ready-to-fill sand bags available to City of Madison residents at these locations.
- The City is committed to eliminating or reducing pesticide use to the greatest possible extent. Details about the City's policy here.
- New Sanitary Sewer Billing Class proposed for food establishments. Learn more.
- What part of the sanitary sewer is a homeowner responsible for? Learn more.
- A new, optional program for homeowners provides
low cost protection for sewer lines. Details.
- Road Construction Projects
Information on current road construction projects, proposed projects, preventative maintenance of city streets and signups for email alerts to stay up to date on construction projects.