The City-County Building Engineering Offices are open weekdays, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., 1:45-4 p.m.
Metro Bus Barn Study- East Washington Ave.
UPDATE: April 11, 2018
Added Study Reports - See links below
Metro Transit Space Needs Study
This study scope includes an existing building condition assessment, a mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems evaluation, and evaluation of processes and process equipment. It includes an assessment of safety issues, a major capital improvement plan – prioritizing these projects – ranking from non-critical to critical, creating a conceptual phasing plan to determine how improvements would be made while the building is fully-operational, development of an on-going, long-term facility maintenance and capital budget plan, cost estimates for all planned capital improvements and a life-cycle analysis of the improvement(s).
- Madison Metro Transit Building - Master Plan Report
- Madison Metro Transit Building - Master Plan Report General Appendix
- Madison Metro Transit Building - Executive Summary and Recommendations (Part 1 of Master Plan Report)
- Madison Metro Transit Building - TPC Presentation (Pulled from Master Plan Report General Appendix)
- Madison Metro Transit Building - Report Overview
May 17, 2017 File #46995
Authorizing the Mayor and the City Clerk to execute an agreement with Mead & Hunt for an Existing Facility and Life Safety Assessment, including conceptual design documents, maintenance plan, upgrade plan, phasing and capital budget planning of the Metro Transit Bus Barn
The project is currently in the process of interviewing and selecting a consultant for this project.