August Service Updates
The following changes are now in effect.
- Route 10 - Route suspended
- Route 27 - Route suspended
- Route 28 - modified Route 28 will serve Eken Park residents.
- Route 38 - weekday route restored with added mid-day service.
- Routes 8, 12, 15, 70 and 72 - moved from State St. to W. Washington Ave.
- Route 6/26 - schedule adjustment for transfer at East Towne
- Route 81 - Bus stop shifted from Franklin to Blair
- Various Bus Stop Changes
Plan Your Trip on Google Maps!
System Maps (Effective Sunday, August 22)
Ride Guide (Effective Sunday, August 22)
Reduced Service Levels
Due to staffing limitations, Metro continues to operate at a reduced capacity compared to service levels prior to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Staff are are doing their best to accommodate as many people as possible, but other than what is listed above, Metro will not be able to reinstate any additional routes in August.
Metro staff are currently in the process of conducting a complete review of Metro's entire service with a full reboot or redesign expected to start taking place in August, 2022.
Plan Alternate Trips
Until this redesign is implemented, please tell us where and when you’d like to travel. We will do our best to find you an alternate route.