Opening: (Updated 05/18/2020) On May 18, 2020, Public Health Madison & Dane County announced the Forward Dane Plan, a plan for the phased reopening of Dane County during the COVID-19 pandemic. In the current Emergency Order #2, tennis and pickleball courts may begin opening May 19 with restrictions and adjustments. The system-wide reopening is anticipated to take up to three days to complete. We appreciate your patience during this time.
PLAY IT SAFE!
Help keep tennis and pickleball courts
safe and open during COVID-19 by practicing the following:
- Only two individuals per court at a time.
- Play is limited to every other court.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between people outside of your household at all times.
- Do not touch or share equipment or game balls.
- Do not leave trash behind!
- Consider wearing a face-covering.
- Use hand sanitizer and avoid touching common touchpoints such as gate, nets, etc.
- No organized group tennis: including lessons, team practices, or matches.
For more information on Parks updates and changes due to COVID-19, visit cityofmadison.com/parks/coronavirus
Madison Parks has nearly 100 tennis courts. Most of the tennis courts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. When courts are reserved, at least one must be left available for pick-up play. Please note that all tennis leagues and all tennis instructors must pay for a reservation, no matter the location. Go to: Athletic Field Reservations
Practice Wall Locations
Bordner, Brittingham, Elver, Olbrich, Tenney, Waunona and Westmorland
View all Tennis Courts
Penn Park - Tennis Court
Number of Courts: