Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
In consultation with Public Health of Madison and Dane County, the Mayor has closed most City of Madison offices to public visitors in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the community. OOD employees are continuing to support critical public services remotely and are responding to emails and voicemails. For general OOD assistance, call (608) 266-4635. A date has not been set to reopen offices to public visitors, but Public Health continues to closely monitor the conditions in our community. Thank you for your understanding as we all work to keep Madison safe and healthy.
View all impacts to City service on the City's COVID-19 website.
- City of Madison Issues Plea for All to Complete the Census Despite Confusion Posted 9/21/2020
- Imagine Madison Comprehensive Plan - Progress Update Posted 9/3/2020
- The Madison Mural Posted 8/19/2020
- 2020 Census – 30,000 Madison households still need to respond Posted 8/7/2020
- New data added to Madison’s Neighborhood Indicators Project website Posted 7/21/2020
- Public Engagement Enters New Phase for Odana Area & East Towne Area Plans Posted 7/7/2020
Need help buying a home? Find resources for inspecting, financing & buying your dream home.
Home Buyers Round Table »
Do I need a Permit?
Licenses & Permits »