Disability Summit: Collective Visioning for a More Equitable Future
July 27-28, 2023, Virtual
The City of Madison Disability Summit: Collective Visioning for a More Equitable Future is a platform for visioning and developing a city-wide agenda that will direct the work of the Department of Civil Rights – Division of Equity and Social Justice, Disability Rights and Services Program and ensure all City programs include the voices and needs of the disability community. Our objective is to:
- Identify the priorities of our community,
- Develop decision-making principles for the City that ensure people with disabilities have a seat at the table, and
- Explore ways to better connect diverse Disabled residents with City staff, policy makers, and each other.
For more information:
- Contact: Rebecca Hoyt, Disability Rights and Services Specialist Se (608) 266-6511.
- See Disability Summit Summary
Disability Pride Fest
Hosted by Disability Pride Madison
July 29, noon - 5:00 pm
More information to come.