Semi-Annual Contractor's Meeting
Contractors, developers and engineers are invited to attend the semi-annual meetings to ask questions and discuss concerns about City of Madison Public Works projects, private development and standard specifications. Representatives from Department of Civil Rights, Traffic Engineering, Parks, Water Utility and Engineering are present at these meetings, held in February and November. For exact date, time and location of meetings if not posted, email Public Works with a request to receive email notification of upcoming meetings. Semi-Annual meetings are also a great opportunity to connect with your fellow contractors and for subcontractors to network with general contractors. Hope to see you at a meeting!
Register for the next meeting
- Nov. 9, 2022 Semi-Annual Meeting Recording
- Nov. 9, 2022 Minutes
- Nov. 9, 2022 HUB App Instructions
- Feb. 9, 2022 Semi-Annual Meeting Recording
- Feb. 9, 2022 Minutes
- Feb. 9, 2022 DCR Presentation
- Nov. 3, 2021 Semi-Annual Contractors Meeting Recording
- Feb. 21, 2021 Minutes
- Feb. 21, 2021 DCR Presentation
If you'd like a copy of a specific meeting's minutes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.