Learning Collaborative Open Workshops
This time is reserved for participants in any L+D course to dial in on a drop-in basis, for support and practice. Protect some time on your calendar for designing, prepping, and practicing your course. No registration is required.
Activities may include:
- “Scaffolding” your class - - making time to build out your class and get input before it’s complete
- Coaching from LXD, Facilitation/Moderator, Learning Materials Design, and Evaluation experts
- Giving/receiving feedback from peers
- Brainstorming solutions to challenging learning and development problems
- Exploring resources in-depth
- Discussing learning and development topics
- Mock-teaching sessions and other forms of practice and/or observation
- Drop in with a specific need or join us in order to protect some planning and prep time on your calendar!
Schedule: Every Friday from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM. This is a standing "open house" style Zoom meeting, so there are no registration requirements.