Updated, customized training designed to focus on participant's strengths and department's work, with fewer in-class hours. Program focus areas:
- Coaching: HR provides new supervisors and managers with an Employee Development and Organizational Effectiveness (EDOE) Specialist for management coaching that continues when courses are finished.
- Customized Learning: Customized and relevant learning for participants based on their strengths.
- Leadership: Build a strong and high achieving team that produces quality work; learn the skills necessary to manage and lead people.
- Quality: Invest time to learn how to effectively manage complex situations now so you don't have to learn as you go later.
- Networking: Managers that complete the program have strong connections and networks citywide.
Sessions are presented by Deborah Biddle (left) and Allison Cooley (right), Performance Development Solutions LLC.
|August 1–15||One-on-one meetings|
|August 31||Part 1: Effective & Inclusive Leadership|
|September 7||Part 2: Effective & Inclusive Leadership|
|September 15||Leadership Development Conference|
|September 21||Equity-Focused Project & Process Management|
|September 26||Leadership & Inclusivity Tools|
|October 10||Collaboration, Feedback, Communication|
|October 19||Employee Wellbeing|
|October 31||Managing Employee Performance|
|November 8||Managing Change|
|November 15||Safety & Accommodations|
|December 7||Moving Forward|
|December 13||Moving Forward|