From 5:30 a.m. on 11/26/2017 through 5:30 a.m. on 11/27/2017, MPD received 315 calls for service. This number does not include parking complaints or 911 misdials.
1) SOUTH: Crash with Injuries – 12:16 a.m. Officers responded to the 900 block of S. Park St regarding a motor vehicle v. pole crash with occupants possibly pinned. The vehicle was located occupied by three individuals. All three occupants were transported to a local hospital for their injuries. The driver was evaluated and ultimately arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
2) SOUTH: Adult Arrested Person – 6:53 a.m. Officers responded to the 2300 block of S. Park St regarding a disturbance between two subjects (27 year old female, unknown race and 43 year old WM). The male resident reported that the female subject had been his guest for several nights and damaged his property. The female subject was cited for damage to property. The male resident was found to have an active warrant through Probation/Parole so he was conveyed to the Dane County jail.
3) WEST: Sexual Assault – 11:19 a.m. Officers met with a victim (20 year old WF) in the lobby of the North Police District where she reported a sexual assault by a known suspect (25 year old AAM). The suspect was contacted and taken into custody. Investigation continuing.
4) SOUTH: Child Abuse – 4:34 p.m. Officers responded to take a child abuse report from a mother regarding her son (7 year old AAM) by the child's father/suspect (31 year old AAM). Probable cause for child abuse was established for the suspect. The suspect was not located. Investigation continuing.
5) WEST: Drug Incident Overdose – 6:57 p.m. Officers responded to Brody Dr where a subject (27 year old WM) had overdosed. The subject was awake upon arrival of officers and was conveyed to a local hospital for an evaluation/treatment. The subject was issued citations for possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia. The subject was also provided a referral to the Madison Addiction Recovery Initiative (MARI) program.
6) WEST: Domestic Disturbance – 9:17 p.m. Officers responded to Laurel Crest on what was originally called in as a check person request of a suicidal subject. The subject/victim (30 year old AF) was contacted and she described a physical altercation with her husband/suspect (67 year old WM). The victim reported being thrown and pinned on the bed as well as having her hair pulled. The victim attempted to call the police but the suspect knocked the phone out of her hand. The suspect was arrested for battery (domestic) and false imprisonment.
7) EAST: Domestic Disturbance – 9:23 p.m. Officers responded to take a report of a domestic disturbance that occurred in the 4500 block of Onyx Lane between two subjects (42 year old HF victim and 36 year old HM suspect). The suspect was intoxicated, pushed the victim and hit her in the face. The victim fled the residence and called the police. The suspect was uncooperative and arrested for battery (domestic).
8) CENTRAL: Drug Incident Overdose – 3:14 a.m. Officers responded to the 400 block of N. Frances St for a subject having an overdose (21 year old WM). After the subject was evaluated it was decided to take him into protective custody. The subject did not agree with this and resisted officers. The subject was ultimately transported to a local hospital for an evaluation. Investigation continuing.