Get the latest Employee Updates, information on working from home, policies, and data related to COVID-19.
Workplace Poster Requirements
A complete listing of all State and Federal government required posters is listed below. Each City of Madison agency is required to be in compliance with these posting requirements. Departments and divisions must provide these posters in a conspicuous place where notices to employees are customarily posted. Failure to comply with posting requirements may result in employee complaints and fines for noncompliance.
City of Madison Workplace Posters
- Equal Access to Public Services Statement
- Language Identification Chart - Population
- City of Madison Family & Medical Leave Policy Poster
State of Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (DWD) Posters
- Employee Rights Under Wisconsin's Business Closing/Mass Layoff Law (ERD-9006-P)
- Hours and Days of Work Minors May Work in Wisconsin (ERD-9212-P)
- Employee Protections Against Use of Honesty Testing Devices (ERD-10861-P)
- Fair Employment Law (ERD-4531-P)
- Family and Medical Leave Law (ERD-7983-P)
- Wisconsin Bone Marrow And Organ Donation Leave Act (ERD-18114-P): The City of Madison now allows leave for bone marrow and organ donation, please see Employee Handbooks for more information.
- Minimum Wage Rates (ERD-9247-P)
- Minimum Wage, Workers With Disabilities Paid At Special (ERD-9116-P)
- Notification Required for Cessation of Health Care Benefits (ERD-11054-P)
- Retaliation Protection For Health Care Workers (ERD-12210-P)
- Unemployment Benefits, Notice to Employees About Claiming (UCB-7-P)
Non-DWD State Posters
Federal Government Workplace Posters
- Equal Employment Opportunity Act
- Notice to Workers with Disabilities (FLSA, SCA and Walsh-Healey Act)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - FMLA En Español (WH-1420)
- Federal Minimum Wage-Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) (Minimum wage) (WH-1088)
- Occupational Injuries and Illnesses Summary (OSHA-300: Note that this is a 12-page document - not a workplace poster - you will only need the last 2 pages: "Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses" and "Worksheet to Help You Fill Out the Summary." The final log page for the previous year must be posted for the month of February.)
- Your Rights Under USERRA: Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Notice/Poster
- Break Time for Nursing Mothers
Contact the U.S. Department of Labor at 1-866-4-USA-DOL to obtain free posters, or print posters out.