Bus Stop Updates
A number of stops will be updated on Sunday, August 22.
Additional Stops to be Reviewed
The following stops will be reviewed by the City of Madison Transportation Commission at their June 23 meeting.
Transportation Commission Meeting
Wednesday, June 23 - 6 p.m.
Zoom Link (Available Soon)
Stop Change Descriptions
- E. Cheryl at Woods Hollow: Bus stop boarding pad installations at E Cheryl and Woods Hollow intersection.
- McKee at Fish Hatchery: The City of Fitchburg has created new bus pull-out zones at McKee/Fish Hatchery intersection affecting Route 75. Stops added on McKee/Fish Hatchery. Stops eliminated on McKee/Chapel Valley.
- Park at Donna (Middleton): Stops added & removed in Middleton at Park St/Donna intersection. Stops shifted to after the intersection.
- Moorland at Manor: Curb ramp added to existing boarding pad.
- Ski at Novation: Stops added & removed in Town of Madison along Ski Lane. Stop removed on Ski Lane near dance studio. Stop added on Ski Lane/Novation Pkwy
- Whitney Way: Stop eliminations on Whitney Way between S Hill and Regent near Marathon due to request of DOT to accommodate a bike lane project.
Stop Changes Previously Approved
- Atwood/ Oakridge Area
- Buckeye Rd. Amenity Addition
- Davies St.
- E. Johnson St. Amenity Addition
- E. Washington / E. Springs Dr. Area
- E. Washington/ Wright Area
- Fair Oaks Ave. Amenity Addition
- Fish Hatchery at Wingra
- FIsh Hatchery/ McKee Area
- Gorham/ Johnson at Blair
- John Nolen Amenity Addition
- Lake Point Dr. Area
- Moorland Ave. Amenity Addition
- Odana Rd.
- Odana/ Nakoma Area
- Park/ Olin Area
- Rutledge St. Amenity Addition
- Sherman Ave. Amenity Addition
- S. Thompson Dr.
- W. Beltline Hwy.
- W. Washington Area
- Whitney Way at Schroeder