Date of Meeting: Tuesday, March 21st
Time of Meeting: 5:00pm
Place of Meeting: Virtual Meeting - Zoom Link:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Meeting Objectives: To provide information to the community about laws related to sex offenders in general. To provide information on the specific individual named in the bulletin. To provide information on the Madison Police Department's response plan related to the offender's return to the community.
Meeting Schedule: Outlined below with topic and speaker. Questions will not be answered during the presentations. Please write any questions you have in the chat function, and the questions will be answered after the presentations are complete. Only those questions submitted in the chat function will be answered during the meeting.
- Introduction: Madison Police Department
- Sex Offender Community Notification Law: WI Department of Corrections
- GPS as a monitoring tool: WI Department of Corrections
- Information on Donald Hale (bulletin): WI Department of Corrections
- Madison Police Department Response Plan
- WI Circuit Court Access http://wcca.wicourts.gov/
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children www.missingkids.com
- Wisconsin Department of Corrections Sex Offender Registry www.staysafe.gov
- Family Watchdog http://www.familywatchdog.us/
- Zero Abuse Project Zero Abuse Project - Help Us End Child Abuse and Protect the Children
- Darkness to Light Child Sexual Abuse Prevention | Darkness to Light - Darkness to Light (d2l.org)