About the Well Wisconsin Program:
Reach your health and well-being goals with the Well Wisconsin Program. Through our partnership with StayWell, connect with a health coach or participate in the new online health assessment, digital health programs, and challenges. The new StayWell online platform and mobile app experience is built to inspire healthier habits, healthier minds, and healthier bodies.
- Wellness Program
- Well Wisconsin Overview - Video
- StayWell FAQ
- How to Use the New Wellness Portal
- Device Connection Instructions
- Stress Management
- Dealing With the Stress of Self-Isolation - Video
- Think Differently About Your Anxiety
- Better Sleep
- Meditation & Relaxation
- Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle
- Million Step Challenge
- Hydration Challenge
- Snoozefest Challenge - Coming July
- Brain Break Challenge - Coming September
Well Wisconsin Radio
$150 Well Wisconsin Incentive
Complete all three activities by October 9, 2020, to earn the $150 Well Wisconsin incentive.
- Get a health screening.* Attend an employer-sponsored event or if you see your health care provider, complete the Health Care Provider Form.
- Complete the StayWell health assessment.* It takes about 10 minutes and is mobile and tablet friendly! wellwisconsin.staywell.com
- Complete a Well-Being Activity through StayWell. For more information on the Well Wisconsin Program or to complete your activities, log in to wellwisconsin.staywell.com
**The Well Wisconsin incentive program is a voluntary program available to employees, retirees and spouses enrolled in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program, excluding Medicare Advantage participants who have incentives available through their health plan. The Well Wisconsin incentive will automatically be issued to eligible participants upon completing the applicable activities. All wellness incentives paid to participants are considered taxable income to the group health plan subscriber and are reported to their employer, who will issue a W2. In some cases, the Wisconsin Retirement System acts as the employer. Retirees, continuants and their spouses will have some taxes withheld from the incentive amount earned.