|Address:||829 W. Washington Ave.|
|Hours:||4:00am - 10:00pm|
|Shoreline On:||Monona Bay|
Brittingham Park is uniquely situated along Monona Bay and features an accessible playground, nature nook, tennis courts, a reservable shelter, an off-leash dog park and a multipurpose field. Through a partnership, Madison Boats offers seasonal watercraft rentals, concessions and programs. Camp Randall Rowing Club operates out of the Brittingham Boat House, 617 North Shore Drive. Be sure to check their website for details on youth rowing classes, clubs as well as adult programming.
Brittingham Park amenities and alternate addresses:
- Accessible playground, 829 W. Washington Ave.
- Beach House & Madison Boats, 701 W. Brittingham Place
- Boat House & Camp Randal Rowing Club, 617 North Shore
- Nature Nook, 701 W. Brittingham Place
- Off-Leash Dog Park, 326 S. Broom
A memorial plaque and benches honor Grammy-nominated blues musician, Luther Allison (1939-1997). The plaque reads, "Luther Allison loved the people of Madison, the lakes, fishing at Brittingham Park and the music scene. His willingness to mentor and jam with musicians of all ages and abilities earned him undying respect throughout the Blues Community."
In addition to the standard park rules, please also note the following:
- Alcohol is prohibited in this park. For more information, see the Madison General Ordinance 8.24. In order to have alcohol in this park, you must have an alcohol permit, which may be obtained through the Parks Administrative Office.
- 3-hour parking at all times in the parking lots. MGO 8.18(2) and (5) and Section 1.08(3)(a)