The community engagement process will provide a variety of ways to participate in the planning process including community meetings, workshops, and events.
Community engagement opportunities have begun and are expected to run through September, 2022.
- 30% Project Design - Second Quarter 2021
- 60% Project Design - Third Quarter 2021
- 90% Project Design - Fourth Quarter 2022
Upcoming Neighborhood Meetings
- Capitol Square Station Location and Design - First Quarter 2021
- West Transfer Point Planning - Second Quarter 2021
Previously Held Meetings
Spring BRT Public Meeting - Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Project Kick Off - October 22, 2020
Mendota St. Neighborhood Meeting - October 28, 2020
East Washington Roadway Refinements - November 16, 2020
West Side Roadway Refinements - December 3, 2020
Westside Refinements - Sheboygan Ave. - December 18