The community engagement process will provide a variety of ways to participate in the planning process including community meetings, workshops, and events.
Community engagement opportunities will being in October, 2020 and run through September, 2022.
Public Engagement Summary Report
Project Kick Off - Thursday, October 22 at 6p
- Station Design - First Quarter 2021
- 30% Project Design - Second Quarter 2021
- 60% Project Design - Third Quarter 2021
- 90% Project Design - Fourth Quarter 2022
- Mendota St. - October 28, 2020
- Center Running East Washington Ave. - November 2020
- Center Running Mineral Point/Whitney Way - November 2020
- Capitol Square Station Location and Design - First Quarter 2021
- West Transfer Point Planning - Second Quarter 2021
- Tabling at events (as COVID-19 permits)
For new meeting updates and the latest information on the Madison East-West BRT Project Development Project.
- Sign up for email and text alerts
- Email: BRT@cityofmadison.com
- Follow on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
Phone questions can also be directed to Project Planner Dave Trowbridge at (608) 267-1148.