Register today for the 2017 Mayor's Neighborhood Roundtable event, Saturday, October 7 from 8:00 a.m. (registration), 9am – to 12:00 p.m. (program) at the Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center, One John Nolen Drive, Madison, WI. This is a free event. Onsite childcare and language assistance will be available (ASL, Hmong, Mandarin, and Spanish -- Other languages available upon request).
If you would like to represent South Madison, are intrigued about ways to be a part of positive changes in the city, want to network with residents who are involved with activities and projects occurring within their neighborhoods, or are simply curious about how to effectively work with governmental officials and staff, please attend the upcoming Mayor's Neighborhood Roundtable. This one-half day event brings together residents, nonprofits, and city staff and officials to work on neighborhood related issues.
- City's Update – Violence, Trauma, Resilience, and Actions
- Using Racial Equity Tools and Data in Neighborhood Decision-Making
- Housing Trends, Challenges, and Solutions
- Spot Light – Be Inspired by Neighborhood Works
- Working Effectively with Alders and Staff
- Community Conversations - Parks, Streets, Transit, Safety and more!
Here is the link to the event flyer: /police/blog/documents/Mayors%20roundtable.pdf
Registration can be done by phone at (608) 267-8649 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also register online here: https://www.cityofmadison.com/isevents/event_detail.cfm?eid=1927