From 5:30 a.m. on 02/01/2018 through 5:30 a.m. on 02/02/2018, MPD received 415 calls for service. This number does not include parking complaints or 911 misdials.
1) WEST: Crash with Injuries - 6:36 a.m. Officers responded to Raymond Rd/McKenna Blvd for a rollover crash with minor injuries. There were conflicting explanations of what occurred. No citations were issued at this time. Investigation continuing.
2) WEST: Stolen Auto - 8:47 a.m. Officers responded to Maple Run Dr for a stolen vehicle that was left running, unlocked and unoccupied. Attempt to locate vehicle aired. Vehicle listed as stolen in the appropriate databases. Investigation continuing.
3) NORTH: Mental Health Conveyance - 10:30 a.m. Officers responded to International Lane where a juvenile (13 year old AAM) with mental health concerns ran from a school not dressed appropriately for the weather. Officers located the juvenile and Journey Mental Health was plugged in to conduct an evaluation. The juvenile's mother is unable to care for him due to his mental health issues. An emergency detention was approved and the transport to Winnebago started around 7:00 p.m.
4) WEST: Recovered Stolen Auto - 11:20 a.m. Officers responded to an abandoned vehicle on S. Segoe Rd that was reported stolen out of Shorewood Hills. Registered owner notified.
5) WEST: Adult Arrested Person - 11:33 a.m. A stolen auto was observed on the Beltline. As officers approached the vehicle, it crashed into another vehicle near Whitney Way/west Beltline causing minor injuries. 4 individuals were detained. A firearm was recovered from the vehicle. Press release completed. Investigation continuing.
6) WEST: Sexual Assault - 2:50 p.m. Officers responded to Fitchburg to meet with a victim (19 year old HF) who wished to report a sexual assault that occurred a few months ago on N. High Point Rd. The suspect (19 year old HM) was identified by the victim and known to the victim. Investigation continuing.
7) CENTRAL: Sex Offense Miscellaneous - 3:30 p.m. Officers responded to meet with a driver/victim (female) who advised that while sitting at a light at the John Nolen Dr/Williamson St intersection, a male driver/suspect (67 year old WM) in the vehicle next to her was looking at her and making movements/facial expressions consistent with lewd behavior. The victim advised that her 7 year old son was in the vehicle with her at the time. The victim took a photo of the suspect's vehicle and license plate. The suspect was identified and has a history of lewd/lascivious behavior. Investigation continuing.
8) MIDTOWN: Drug Incident/Overdose - 3:50 p.m. Officers responded to the 5600 block of Odana Rd for a subject (29 year old AAM) having an overdose. MFD administered Naloxone to the subject. No evidence on scene to substantiate any charges. The subject is on probation so the probation/parole (P&P) office was contacted. P&P declined to place a hold but advised the subject to report to their office the next morning.
9) WEST: Crash w/Injuries - 10:10 p.m. Officers responded to Schroeder Rd near Hathaway Dr where a driver/vehicle hit a pedestrian who was crossing the road. The driver (24 year old WM) remained on scene and was cooperative during the investigation. The pedestrian/victim (19 year old WM) was crossing the roadway mid-block when he was struck by the vehicle. The victim was transported to a local hospital in stable condition. Investigation continuing.
10) EAST: Adult Arrested Person - 12:58 a.m. Officers responded to a motel on E. Broadway Rd where a suspect (21 year old AAF) entered the motel room of the victim (21 year old AAF) without permission, stole the victim's debit card and proceeded to change the debit card pin number, about which the victim received notification. The suspect was contacted and she had the debit card on her. The suspect was arrested for burglary and identity theft. Investigation continuing.
11) NORTH: Weapons Offense/Attempted Suicide - 2:38 a.m. Officers responded to north side residence for a subject (35 year old WM) with life-threatening injuries, apparently due to a self-inflicted gunshot. The subject was conveyed to a local hospital. Investigation continuing.
12) NORTH: Non-Residential Burglary - 3:53 a.m. Officers responded to a business on Pennsylvania Ave for a burglary. Investigation continuing.