From 5:30 a.m. on 12/06/2017 through 5:30 a.m. on 12/07/2017, MPD received 418 calls for service. This number does not include parking complaints or 911 misdials.
1) NORTH: Battery – 8:42 a.m. Officers responded to Kinsman Blvd to contact a victim (19 year old HF) who reported being battered by a known suspect (21 year old WF). The victim reported being punched by the suspect. Video evidence was available which confirmed the allegations. The victim displayed injuries. The suspect was issued a misdemeanor citation for battery.
2) SOUTH: Adult Arrested Person – 9:43 a.m. Officers responded to the 700 block of W. Badger Rd for a disturbance between two subjects (20 year old female victim, mixed race and 24 year old AAM suspect). The suspect fled the area in a vehicle and when officers attempted to conduct a traffic stop he did not stop. The suspect eventually fled on foot and was located inside of a business. The suspect was arrested for disorderly conduct (domestic) and resisting.
3) EAST: Weapons Offense – 3:06 p.m. Officers responded to a church on the 1200 block of Droster St for an arrow that was found stuck in the exterior of the church. Investigation continuing.
4) CENTRAL: Conveyance Mental Health – 3:16 p.m. Officers responded to a call where a chapter 51 subject (31 year old AAF) fled the hospital. The subject was located and plans were put into motion to transport her to Winnebago.
5) NORTH: Sexual Assault – 3:23 p.m. Officers took a report from a victim (39 year old WF) about being sexually assaulted by an unknown suspect. Investigation continuing.
6) NORTH: Stolen Auto – 5:51 p.m. Officers responded to Aberg Ave where a vehicle was reported missing. The victim (50 year old WM) left his vehicle running and unoccupied. The vehicle was missing when the victim returned to the vehicle. Vehicle entered as stolen in the appropriate databases. Investigation continuing.
7) CENTRAL: Weapons Offense – 5:59 p.m. A caller advised that an AAM was observed hanging out of a vehicle holding a black handgun in the area of S. Blair St/Williamson St. Area checked, nothing suspicious located.
8) EAST: Sexual Assault of a Child – 9:09 p.m. Officers responded to a local hospital for a report of a sexual assault of a child (14 year old HF). The incident was reported to have occurred over the summer. Investigation continuing.
9) CENTRAL: Assist EMS/Fire – 9:18 p.m. A subject on E. Gorham St contacted 911 stating he took a drug he received from the internet. The subject ended up refusing any medical attention/treatment.
10) EAST: Armed Robbery – 9:54 p.m. Officers responded to an armed robbery at a convenience store in the 600 block of Cottage Grove Rd. Two suspects were armed and pointed their pistols at the clerk (AAM and male/unknown race). A third suspect (male/unknown race) was also involved. All three suspects fled on foot. A K9 track was conducted. Investigation continuing.
11) NORTH: Armed Robbery/Home Invasion – 10:37 p.m. Two victims (18 year old AAF and 25 year old AAF) were inside a residence when they reported that their door was kicked in by two AAM's (suspects). The suspects asked for the "stuff." The suspects transported the victims, against their will, to another residence where they staged a second forced entry. The two suspects fled as officers were arriving at the second scene on the west side. Both incidents appear to be connected and are likely drug-related and are not random events. Investigation continuing. Press release completed.
12) NORTH: Weapons Offense/Shots Fired – 11:21 p.m. Officers responded to numerous calls reference shots fired in the area of School Rd/Wheeler Rd. Officers located numerous casings at the intersection. No obvious damage was located. Investigation continuing.
13) NORTH: Damage to Property – 3:09 a.m. Officers responded to an alarm at a bank on Northport Dr. A shattered door was located. Officers cleared the building, no one was located. Investigation continuing.