From 5:30 a.m. on 11/05/2017 through 5:30 a.m. on 11/06/2017, MPD received 310 calls for service. This number does not include parking complaints or 911 misdials.
1) CENTRAL: Disturbance – 7:15 a.m. Officers responded to a disturbance at Mifflin St/Blount St between two subjects (49 year old WF victim and 32 year old WF suspect). The victim was knocked down twice after her walker had been tipped over by the suspect. The suspect was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and an outstanding non-support warrant.
2) NORTH: Fire Investigation – 10:53 a.m. Officers responded with MFD to an active structure fire in the 600 block of Wheeler Road.
3) WEST: Death Investigation – 12:59 p.m. Officers responded to a west side residence for a deceased subject (75 year old WF) who had multiple medical problems. Nothing suspicious noted on scene. Medical Examiner responded.
4) NORTH: Death Investigation – 1:27 p.m. Officers responded to a north side residence for a deceased subject (57 year old WM) who had significant medical problems. Nothing suspicious noted on scene. Medical Examiner responded.
5) SOUTH: Sexual Assault Report – 2:10 p.m. Officers responded to take a report from a subject/victim (31 year old AAF) who said she was sexually assaulted a few days ago. The suspect (53 year old AAM) is known to the victim. Investigation continuing.
6) EAST: Drug Incident Overdose – 3:15 p.m. Officers responded to High Crossing Blvd for a subject (27 year old WM) having an overdose. A MPD officer administered Naloxone which revived the subject. The subject was transported to a local hospital and once cleared taken to jail on charges of possession of heroin, operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated (3rd offense) and a probation hold.
7) SOUTH: Weapons Offense – 4:27 p.m. Officers responded to Churchill Drive for a domestic disturbance between two subjects (38 year old AAF victim and 39 year old AAM suspect). The suspect pinned the victim against a wall and was about to hit her when the victim stabbed the suspect. The suspect suffered a single stab wound that is not life threatening. The suspect was transported to a local hospital for an evaluation/treatment. The victim was cooperative and was released from the scene. There are charges pending for the suspect for battery and disorderly conduct.
8) WEST: Residential Burglary – 9:21 p.m. Officers responded to the 4500 block of Mineral Point Road where the homeowner reported their home had been burglarized. Officers observed that force had been used to enter the home. Investigation continuing.
9) NORTH: Weapons Offense – 10:20 p.m. Officers were initially dispatched to the 100 block of King Street for a subject who was armed with a gun and appeared to be on drugs. The subject was not located when officers first responded but was located several hours later in the 600 block of State Street. The suspect (54 year old AAM) was taken into custody without incident and charged with disorderly conduct and bail jumping.
10) CENTRAL: Domestic Disturbance – 2:19 a.m. Officers responded to the 400 block of W. Main Street for an active disturbance. Officers arrived and heard the sounds of a physical struggle and yelling. Officers attempted contact at the residence and both the male and female refused to allow the police into the home. Officers forced entry due to safety concerns for the subjects. Both subjects inside the residence denied any disturbance. The 19 year old AAM was arrested for bail jumping and a probation hold. The 29 year old AAF subject provided false information (identity) and had active warrants so she was also arrested.