From 5:30 a.m. on 01/25/2018 through 5:30 a.m. on 01/26/2018, MPD received 398 calls for service. This number does not include parking complaints or 911 misdials.
1) WEST: Missing Juvenile/Runaway - 6:35 a.m. Officers responded to Manitowoc Parkway for a missing/runaway juvenile (14 year old AAM). The juvenile is a chronic runaway. Attempt to locate aired. The juvenile was listed as missing/runaway in the appropriate databases. Investigation continuing.
2) NORTH: Suspicious Person - 7:35 a.m. Officers responded to the area of Sherman Ave/Brentwood Parkway where a juvenile (11 year old AAF) reported a suspicious person (AAM) attempting to make contact with her/talk to her. The subject left the area in a vehicle. Investigation continuing.
3) NORTH: Adult Arrested Person - 9:36 a.m. Officers responded to the 3200 block of E. Washington Ave reference an unwanted subject on scene. The subject/suspect (61 year old AAM) fled on foot when officers attempted to make contact with him. The suspect was apprehended and arrested for an outstanding felony warrant and a new charge (resisting).
4) WEST: Check Person - 1:12 p.m. Officers responded to Canterbury Rd to check the welfare of multiple subjects. It was reported that a suspect (66 year old WM) pointed a gun at his wife (66 year old WF) on 1/24. Officers, a Sergeant, a Mental Health Officer and a Crisis Negotiator responded to the home. Contact was made and the suspect was transported to a local hospital where he was voluntarily admitted for an evaluation/treatment. Several guns from the residence were removed for safekeeping. Investigation continuing.
5) NORTH: Disturbance - 3:02 p.m. Officers responded to Trailsway for a disturbance between neighbors (41 year old WF victim and 21 year old AAF suspect). The suspect grabbed the victim and physically assaulted her. The suspect was charged with battery.
6) SOUTH: Conveyance Mental Health - 3:10 p.m. Officers responded to the area of Beld St/S. Park St to check the welfare of a subject (41 year old WM). The subject was having a psychotic episode. He was taken into protective custody and conveyed to Winnebago Mental Health Institute at approximately midnight by two MPD officers.
7) CENTRAL: Death Investigation - 4:09 p.m. Officers responded to S. Henry St for a deceased subject (75 year old WM). The subject had several medical issues. Nothing suspicious on scene. Medical Examiner's office responded.
8) EAST: Drug Incident/Overdose - 5:17 p.m. Officers responded to the 1800 block of S. Stoughton Rd for a subject (23 year old WF) having an overdose. MFD administered Naloxone to the subject. The subject was charged with bail jumping (2 counts) and possession of drug paraphernalia.
9) NORTH: Drug Incident/Overdose - 5:30 p.m. Officers responded to the 2800 block of N. Sherman Ave for a subject (24 year old WF) having an overdose. MFD administered Naloxone to the subject. The subject was charged with possession of paraphernalia and possession of heroin. She was referred to the Madison Addiction Recovery Initiative.
10) EAST: Sex Offense - 7:11 p.m. Officers received a call regarding a video on social media depicting explicit acts. The caller identified the subjects in the video (19 year old AAM suspect and 16 year old HF victim). Probable cause for the arrest of the suspect was developed. Investigation continuing.
11) NORTH: Weapons Offense/Shots Fired - 9:39 p.m. Officers responded to School Rd/Wheeler Rd where multiple callers reported hearing numerous shots fired. Officers did not locate any evidence of shots fired. Additional canvassing will need to be completed during daylight hours. Investigation continuing.
12) WEST: Residential Burglary - 9:47 p.m. Officers responded to Mohawk Drive for a residential burglary. The family arrived home to find the back door of their home kicked in. Investigation continuing.
13) CENTRAL: Adult Arrested Person - 9:58 p.m. Officers responded to a homeless shelter where a subject (37 year old WF) was laying in the parking lot to "protest" a number of issues. Officers spent a considerable amount of time dialoguing with the subject and even securing her a bed at the shelter since she is homeless. The subject refused any assistance. The shelter asked that the subject come in for the night or be asked to leave the premises; both offers were refused by the subject. The officers made physical contact with the subject at this time and she resisted. The subject was arrested for trespass after notification, resisting arrest and bail jumping.
14) EAST: Fight Call - 10:37 p.m. Officers responded to Atlas Court for the second time today for a disturbance. The victim (34 year old AAM) was struck in the head with an object and slashed with a knife. The victim was transported to a local hospital for treatment. The suspect had fled on foot prior to officers' arrival. During this call, Sun Prairie PD responded to a residence in their city reference a subject having injuries that were reported to have occurred at the same location as the victim. The subject was contacted and ultimately identified as the suspect (37 year old AAM). The suspect was arrested for second degree recklessly endangering safety after a medical clearance.
15) SOUTH: Drug Incident/Overdose - 11:00 p.m. Officers responded to Post Rd for a subject (41 year old WM) having an overdose. A friend of the subject and MFD administered Naloxone. Drug paraphernalia was observed on scene and the subject admitted to using heroin. The subject was transported to a local hospital and cited for possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia.
16) WEST: Missing Juvenile/Runaway - 11:43 p.m. Officers responded to Schroeder Rd for a report of a missing/runaway juvenile (16 year old AAF). Attempt to locate aired. Juvenile was listed as missing/runaway in the appropriate databases. Investigation continuing.
17) CENTRAL: Non-Residential Burglary - 12:14 a.m. Officers responded to a business on Williamson Street after a witness heard a loud noise and saw shattered glass at the front door of the business. Officers cleared the business. Investigation continuing.
18) CENTRAL: Weapons Offense/Shots Fired - 1:50 a.m. Officers responded to the 200 block of S. Bassett St for multiple reports of shots fired. No evidence of shots fired was located. Additional canvassing may need to be completed during daylight hours. Investigation continuing.
19) CENTRAL: Domestic Disturbance - 3:12 a.m. Officers responded to Livingston St for a domestic disturbance between two subjects (34 year old WM victim and his 23 year old WM partner/suspect). The victim reported being physically assaulted by the suspect. The suspect was arrested for domestic disorderly conduct.